Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

DIY Chalk Paint Ideas!

Chalk paint is my new favorite kind of paint! There are just too many awesome things to do with it. Check out these great ideas to add some fun to your space!

Don't have chalk paint and want to make some yourself? Take 5 TBS of Plaster of Paris, mix well with with 2 cups of you favorite color interior paint and also 2 TBS of water to thin to the right consistency and BAM! Chalk Paint!  And the absolute best thing about chalk paint? It sticks to just about anything, so the need to sand and prime is eliminated. Muhuhahaha!


chalk board the backs of your stairs for a unique touch 

Wanderer seems to fit me just fine now, but add something you find totally cool!

Who can remember the "Hey Mom, Grab me a ... this week at the store"? Certainly not me. Please, don't even bother telling me. Just put it on the wall!

Ms. Lexasaurus Rex adding her spin on the stairs



No comments:

Post a Comment